2010 Octavia VRS Estate 170 cr

yellow10plate

Don't really want to do this but needs must

Where do I start?......

The car is in stunning condition only covering 44500 with a full main dealer history the last service done just 2 weeks ago the car turned 3 years old on 12/5/13 but has had 4 services it has 5 months tax and 11 months mot
the car has both keys and owners manual pack it also comes with 5 months warranty.
The car........
finished in stunning Sprint Yellow it comes with the following extras.....
19in AXE alloy wheels with new tyres both of which were bought and fitted 1/6/13
FK Hi-line coil-over suspension which was bought and fitted 6/6/13 originals inc/ can refit if wanted
tinted rear windows from factory
adaptive hid headlamps (turn when you steer the car)
dual climate control
air conditioned centre arm rest
bluetooth factory phone kit
touch screen multi CD player
Full black leather interior
RCL with total closure
OPS rear parking assist which brings up a display on the stereo
EW x 4
EDM
Front fogs
6 speed manual
leather steering wheel
Cruise control
and so on

The car does have some finance owing but will be cleared in front of the buyer for piece of mind.
Any questions please ask
Any trial/ AA inspection welcome
Really is a stunning car to drive/own

More pics to follow, looking for £10995

048_zps3eefca01.jpg

CAR020_zpsfdfb035d.jpg

CAR019_zps3ba28eb1.jpg

CAR018_zps58430bd6.jpg

CAR017_zpsc175a83d.jpg

CAR016_zps01b54bc1.jpg

CAR025_zps9ce4cdc8.jpg

CAR021_zps106a87c4.jpg

Thank you for your kind words guys it really is a very good car and the only reason i am selling it is because a piece of land I've been trying to get for ages has unexpectedly come up for sale :( or this would even be on here I work nights over the weekend but will take some nicer pics ASAP I may even be interested in a cheap PX

Shame selling so soon!

Interested in selling the wheels ? Have got some neptunes to swap & cash ?

Hi mate I am gutted just got it the way I wanted it too, I've not even done 1000 miles in it yet :( I've spent more time cleaning it lol.

Not really interested in selling the wheels though sorry :(

Hey Yellow10Plate, this is meant as friendly advice an not as a criticism of the modding scene in general or of your car! From what I have observed over the past few years on this forum, is that unmolested original cars with good history sell and sell very quickly. Modified cars (even lightly) take much longer and never get back anything like what the owner has spent. If you want a quick sale (my opinion of course) bite that mans had off and get it back on standard neptunes, plus some cash your way of course. Then get the suspension back to standard and sell the parts on this forum. After that it will be standard? and snapped up very quickly I would suggest and I wouldn't mind wagering that you'll be financially better off to boot !

• Like 1

Hi thank you for your feedback I am aware that people are often put off modified cars but tbh I wouldn't really class mine as modified or molested as such it just has a understated set of rims and a set of shocks which stop it looking like a monster truck but its each to there own you could say above all that its the colour that is the biggest factor which would hold up sales but again it's down to taste I like things that are different just like paying 20k for a D reg Ford Sierra not everyone would ;)

• Like 1

I think your car looks the business and wish you all the very best for a good sale. Nice subtle mods and a real head turner in that colour - but I would be biased as my old one was also Sprint Yellow/

• Like 1

I don't think most people realise what a boon to road safety yellow is.

They certainly see you coming.

Dare to be different.

Too many black, white, silver and grey cars about. ;)

Good luck with the sale, looks nice.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

If it does go to wewantanycar, any thoughts on selling/exchanging the wheels?

Would they fit a pre-fl?