New tyre deals

Hi

Has anyone spotted any good deals on a decent set of tyres recently? Need to replace all four 225/40/18 on my VRS. Want something decent and been looking at Goodyear F1 Assymetric 2's.

Rob E seems to have just had two fitted at a total cost of £204 (according to his blog). I can't find find any at a price anywhere near that.

He must have fitted them himself or have contacts inside a tyre company to get them FITTED at that price in R18 size!

You'll be lucky to find 2 x fitted for under £260 mate. I bought 2 recently and that's the best I got them for, that was from Event Tyres (mobile fitting service).

Unless of course he has included something like a fuel voucher discount, cashback etc. in the price?

Good choice of tyre though, they are fantastic and transformed my vRS since I've had 4 of them on it :)

Edited by Wardy-

i did some searching around and camskill was the best online price as far as i could see BUT i have a very good relationship with my local place, plus they actually made an error on the billing too ;)

iirc they should have been 118 each fitted.

I just got 4 x Pilot sport 3's on ebay from a seller for £320 for 4 of them, bought the last 4 though. It may be worth checking ebay periodically as sometimes there are silly tyre deals from some companies.

Fitting was £20 cash by the local tyre place, having had a fair few tyres on the Octy i find the PS3's to be the best by a country mile