Piano black interior trim for sale

Hi

Thought I'd let the forum know I've listed my piano black interior trim pieces that I no longer need for my vRS. Since having the centre radio dash trim surround carbon dipped I like the carbon/aluminium contrast.

The set consists of the two pieces either side of the dashboard binnacle, the gear shift surround and the main piece on the passenger side dashboard just above the glove box.

I didn't get round to buying the matching piano black ashtray lid or door card trim but they are available from all Skoda dealers.

EBay listing link here: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Skoda-Octavia-Laurent-Klement-piano-black-interior-trim-4-piece-dash-set-vrs-/141007734181?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item20d4b745a5

Thanks

Blimey! What's the part number for the gear surround as my L&K certainly never came with that! I presume they started putting it on on the fl cos mine is VERY close to the end of the pre-fl line.

Thanks for all the messages, listing ended now as item sold outside of eBay.

I'll list some part numbers for people who missed out but want to source from dealer.

I've noticed parts selling on certain Skoda Parts sites that sell genuine parts for more than the Skoda dealer RRP???

Always worth a phone call to your 'friendly' Skoda dealer parts dept first.

• 1 month later...

Hi I waswondering if you still have the part no's for the trim above glove box mines has been scratched and would like to replace it.