Good day to all!

teh_crunch

Hello!

Essentially I am a VW lover at the moment, but have recently fallen in love with the idea of owning a Skoda (which I am lead to believe is a VW owned company by now), I have always found forums are full of lovely people, with fantastic experience and will help folk along the way, so I decided to join up as I plan to make a purchase of a Skoda.

I hope everyone is doing fine and dandy and I look forward to having nice in-depth discussions with folk!

Take care!

Haha :D Best reply I have ever had in one of these ice breaking forum posts!

Sure, just plain tap water seems to be sending me loopy. That and I just got back from a martial arts session which generally puts me in a fantastic mood :D

Ah, so your a stalker then... Some generalisation to help you choose your next sorted VW.

Yeti. The senior section often bought by the vertically challenged or those waiting for a hip replacement

Superb. Wannabe cheaufer drivers

Octavia. Generally taxi drivers, apart from the vRS section who like arguing amongst themselves

Roomster. Normally dog owners or secret white van admirers

Fabia. Wannabe Roomster owners

I ll just get my coat.....

Ah, so your a stalker then... Some generalisation to help you choose your next sorted VW.

Yeti. The senior section often bought by the vertically challenged or those waiting for a hip replacement

Superb. Wannabe cheaufer drivers

Octavia. Generally taxi drivers, apart from the vRS section who like arguing amongst themselves

Roomster. Normally dog owners or secret white van admirers

Fabia. Wannabe Roomster owners

I ll just get my coat.....

LMAO :rofl:

That makes sense! Getting him/her in the back of a furby could be amusing for anyone watching....Can't tell from the avitar but is it a dobe?