Interior lights

I replaced all the interior lighting within the Superb with LED's and just sourced replacements off eBay and other forums, didn't cost a lot :)

• Like 1

Simon pls help...I dont know would I need Can Bus?

And what you think or better say, which bulbs are better, Osram or Philips?

I've plan to change them all in interior, becuse I cant stand anymore that damn yellow lights...I want to modernize my Sup.

And if you didnt forget did you bought these with 6000k or 4000k?

• Like 1

CAN-BUS is not needed for the mk1 Superb. Philips tend to make a little better quality after my opinion. 6000K is bluish, where 4000K is warm-white to white. 4000K gives a lot better light for your eyes, where 6000K probably would just look cool imo. 

• Like 1

Sorry for the late reply 

Simon pls help...I dont know would I need Can Bus? And what you think or better say, which bulbs are better, Osram or Philips? I've plan to change them all in interior, becuse I cant stand anymore that damn yellow lights...I want to modernize my Sup. And if you didnt forget did you bought these with 6000k or 4000k?

Sorry for the late reply but as Cown has said, these don't need to be CAN-BUS and I went for 4000K option as I like a lot of light but it all depends on your perception and preference of the light temperatures :)

• Like 1

I cant edit, I dont know why...but to continue:

...to see what type of bulbs need to buy.

I have plan from monday to friday to finis that project, because I want to change all bulbs and want to be like OEM...thats why I dont want to hurry up things...;)

I will post and I will try to explain how and where did I get bulbs and what are prices....

Stay on....I always wanted to say that ;)

I cant decide, what to choose, Philips xtreme vision h7 or Osram nightbraker/ cool blue?

Pls help...what would be your choise?

And? Have you news about this? Prices???

Edited by Zoki81

Zoki, my good old friend ;)

Actually I have news.

I have instaled Philips Diamond Vision H7 bulbs and Im thrilled!

Also, I have changed completly all lights(in interior and exterior) with Philips bulbs.

And sincerely, Im very impresed...you know low in our contry, lights must be on all time..well, when I drive in day I can see lights on road, thats how they are strong..and more important- white, yellow lamps I cant stand anymore.

For position I have also used Philips led bulb(they are impreisive).

All in all, it is for me expensive pleasure, but merak nema cenu ;) (It really pays off). :rock::dance:B):D

• Like 1