remap.yes or no?

Standard one smokes in heat - yes, that's even if you rev it enough ;)

I will definitely be getting in touch with the insurance company about this as if they'll allow an FMIC I will get it - my hope is they'll tolerate it as it does not increase power, which appears to be where Zurich is drawing the line :)

Standard one smokes in heat - yes' date=' that's even if you rev it enough ;)

I will definitely be getting in touch with the insurance company about this as if they'll allow an FMIC I will get it - my hope is they'll tolerate it as it does not increase power, which appears to be where Zurich is drawing the line :)[/quote']

Try a new insurance company first. Then get a remap, the re maps may make the car smoke but the effect on performance is simply bananas!

That will be the previous software you were punting thats making them smoke then, or are you still doing them alongside the CC. :D

We used DMS Dual System and there was no issues with smoke really with that software, but its no as smooth and runs out of puff at high rpm alot more than C-C

Then there is something wrong with your car. Cars are not supposed to smoke, unless its the hot exhaust versus the cold weather.

Diesels always let out a bit of smoke, without any other factors included ie weather, fuel brand etc..... A smoking petrol car is usually a bad sign.

Back on topic....

I've covered 1000 miles in my recently remapped vrs now, and for a total cost including the car of