Manchester Meet Cars & Coffee 21st July.

MrAndyT

Thanks to Nicola for reminding me. This month meet will be on the 21st (a bit short notice I know I do apologise)

Usual time and place;

12pm

Manchester - Hotlight Store

Barton Dock Road

Trafford Park

Manchester

M41 7PP

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I am very hopeful I will make it but will see how I am feeling in the morning, not pushing things too much at the moment and National Meet next weekend so need to get my strength together for that

Hope to see you tomorrow, will post if I cannot make it

Hi,

Still waiting to collect my new car, and would be interested in coming to one of your North West meets, as  I`m central to Manchester.  

I have never been before, what happens ???

I take its a way of meeting people with similar interests and finding out about all things Skoda ??

When I get the car I want to retrofit Bluetooth Module, but don`t have coding cables/software, is there anyone local that you could recommend that you help ?

Hi,

Still waiting to collect my new car, and would be interested in coming to one of your North West meets, as  I`m central to Manchester.  

I have never been before, what happens ???

I take its a way of meeting people with similar interests and finding out about all things Skoda ??

When I get the car I want to retrofit Bluetooth Module, but don`t have coding cables/software, is there anyone local that you could recommend that you help ?

Hi

We like newbies, we sit and natter about all sorts and they generally take the micky out of me!!! lol

Keep your eye out for the North West meet also, I am just about to post the next one for Sunday 4th August

See you soon :)

Thanks, If I`m not working I`ll try and come down !

Unable to go to National meet, but may consider for next year. Hope everyone has a good weekend and enjoy !

• Like 1