options for replacing the seats and door cards in my 2001 comfort estate

Hi I would like to replace the seats in my fabia comfort estate ,is there any difference to the fitting in a hatchback compared to my estate ? basically i have no idea what seats and door cards would work as replacements or which car make would be suitable ?

many thanks 

No difference between the estate and hatchbacks.

Straight swap fronts and backs will be any mk1 fabia, mk4 Ibiza, or 9n Polo

Seats from larger models (Golf, Octavia, Leon, A3 etc) will fit but will need some modification rather than just bolting straight in

• Like 1

No difference between the estate and hatchbacks.

Straight swap fronts and backs will be any mk1 fabia, mk4 Ibiza, or 9n Polo

Seats from larger models (Golf, Octavia, Leon, A3 etc) will fit but will need some modification rather than just bolting straight in

thanks pastyboy  :happy:

no problem - i did extensive research before putting a mk4 Golf Recaro interior in my VRS :D

If you wanted to go down an even fancier route (and work to a bigger budget) seats from a mk2 Fabia, new shape Ibiza, new shape Polo or Audi A1 should go in

Although i reckon this item on eBay gives you the choice of 3 designs....and is cheap to boot (cheaper than i paid for a disgustingly dirty donor set for my project)

Or these Ibiza ones would go straight in

no problem - i did extensive research before putting a mk4 Golf Recaro interior in my VRS :D

If you wanted to go down an even fancier route (and work to a bigger budget) seats from a mk2 Fabia, new shape Ibiza, new shape Polo or Audi A1 should go in

Although i reckon this item on eBay gives you the choice of 3 designs....and is cheap to boot (cheaper than i paid for a disgustingly dirty donor set for my project)

Or these Ibiza ones would go straight in

those ibiza ones look good to me will the door cards fit ?

those ibiza ones look good to me will the door cards fit ?

I've got a 2001 classic estate to mate and have just bought some 2005 plate Ibiza fr seats, look lovely but still need to fit them, I'm just going to retrim the door card material myself in black :)

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...