16" alloys?

RO0

Yeh - I assume OP must mean the the "serpens" alloys or whatever they're called. Haven't seen them in the flesh yet, so not sure what they really look like. They look like they take some cleaning, and if they're anything like the chrome edged Gigaro wheels I had on the Fabia, they might be prone to spidering over time.

Yeh - I assume OP must mean the the "serpens" alloys or whatever they're called. Haven't seen them in the flesh yet, so not sure what they really look like. They look like they take some cleaning, and if they're anything like the chrome edged Gigaro wheels I had on the Fabia, they might be prone to spidering over time.

Good point

I have ordered the 16" Serpens wheels, and the car should arrive tomorow  :rock:  I've seen a picture of the car from the PDI, and the wheels look good, but I'm looking forward to seeing them in the flesh  :happy:

There was a car at my dealer with the 16" wheels on but I couldnt get a picture as the car was at the back of other cars... They looked really good and if I was buying a set of wheels these would be the ones I'd get

I took a car already in the system but I would definitely have ordered those wheels if not. Impatient I am...

They look a bit "fussy" to me, if that's the right word.

I totaly agree with you there! The black 15s on the Sport are one of the many reasons we went that way!!