Bolero Head unit issues

Hi guys I have a newish 1.6 SE Connect, but my phone has stopped ringing through the Bolero head unit, if I am playing music the music stops so I know the phone is ringing but if I haven't got any sounds playing I keep missing calls. I am connecting via Bluetooth to a iPhone 4, any suggestions to fix this will be gratefully received, thanks in advance. Blubs

Check the iphone volume is not set to nothing in the first instance. I find it weird that the iPhone volume setting feeds through via the bluetooth. Possibly even the mute state on the phone (the hardware button above the vol).

If not the phone then over to the experts!

Is your phone definitely connected to the Bolero?

Can you stream music from the phone through the head unit?

Do you see your call lists on the Bolero?

Can you make calls via the Bolero touch screen?

You probably need to list as much info as you can to help solve this.

It might not be this but there was a problem that effected some iPhone 4s with the symptoms you are describing so it "might" be the phone.

Resolved by updating the phone software?

Thanks guys, yes I stream music via Bluetooth, and if I hear the phone ringing in my Jacket I can answer the call on the Bolero.  I am always updating the phone when a new OS is available, I have tried deleting the phone out of the Head unit and reinstalling it but to no avail.

Which Bluetooth module is it? And have you tried another iphone belonging to someone else to see if you can replicate the problem with that? Also could try a different phone altogether, Android or Windows or whatever. See if its the same problem there too. If it is then at least you can rule the phone out.