Octavia Estate in Essex

Steveday

Hi guys, very recently bought a mk1? (I think) Skoda Octavia estate with a 1.9tdi engine, pd110 (I think)?...

I absolutely love the car, so nice to drive and the economy is paying off already. Unfortunately, the modifying bug wont go away so I still want to have a little play with this car.

That's where you come in, just need to be told the basics really, anything you can tell me that might come in handy and then the best mods you can recommend for this car. I wont be throwing thousands at it, still want a very reliable and comfortable daily driver, but I do want to improve the looks and power of it.

Any help is hugely appreciated, and I look forward to learning from this forum, cheers guys.

-Steve :)

If it's the 110 AFN engine the it's pre PD.  Simpler and therefore potentially more reliable fuelling system.

Simple remap will get it up to around 140bhp.

There's a chap over on UKPassats that has a 110 running a comfortable  200bhp, but I think it needed injectors changing to get it up there.

Oh, and hello Steve  :hi:

Gaz