Help- Coolant Hose Part Number

Newbie needs help. I have a split coolant hose on my Mk1 vrs (AUQ) and I'm having difficulty getting a replacement. Skoda cannot identify part. It runs from a connection under the temp sensor to a T piece next to the block, unable to attached photo, file too big. It has a number on it KH 832, but not sure if this will help Any help with part numbers would be appreciated.

Welcome to the forum.

To post a photo you need to join photobucket (free) or similar then upload it & copy the photobucket image link then paste it into your briskoda post.

Edited by pauldazzle

Thanks rwbaldwin, it is similar to the one in the link but not identical. The bend has a more pronounced V to it, although I can't be certain this one is the original!. I've attached another couple of pics of the pipe in case it helps.

I have to say, I've had more help in a couple of hours, than I have from the dealer in a couple of days

Thanks

http://i975.photobucket.com/albums/ae236/paul20v1/th_IMG_0048_zps1bd28d1e.jpg

http://i975.photobucket.com/albums/ae236/paul20v1/IMG_0049_zps903a85ba.jpg

Well I've had a good look for it, & I can see why the dealer is having a problem. I think it may be 16a in the diagram, but can't be 100%.

121350_zpsb1c8060a.png

Edited by pauldazzle

That's why it's in my notes. Looking at your diagram, I think it's 17 because it goes to a tee on the metal pipe. It's not 19 because it's not an automatic. I usually look at the hose diameter (if specified) or the size of the hose clips listed with the diagram.

I don't have access to the parts catalogue until tomorrow.

The ends of the hose are 16mm, but as the hose is moulded it narrows between the two ends. It does connect to a metal t-piece near the block and the plastic temp sensor housing at the other end. Thanks for your help

I've done an image  search on the part number 1J0 121 096 BS and whilst it's not the exact shape of the hose that has come off, it is the right shape to connect both ends

Thanks all

That's why it's in my notes. Looking at your diagram, I think it's 17 because it goes to a tee on the metal pipe. It's not 19 because it's not an automatic. I usually look at the hose diameter (if specified) or the size of the hose clips listed with the diagram.

I don't have access to the parts catalogue until tomorrow.

Agreed 17 is in the right place, well spotted.