New puppy trained to help fire investigators

mattytun1514

Looks like a Greenline to me. How do I know this? I must be looking on this forum far too much. I'm sure the novelty will wear off once I've finally got my own Monster.

Those dogs look cute too. Maybe the missus would consider another addition...on second thoughts, maybe not :giggle:

Looks like a Greenline to me. How do I know this? I must be looking on this forum far too much. 

Aha!! Looks like you've stumbled into the "All Greenlines have Moon alloys; it has Moon alloys so it must be a Greenline" logic trap.

As a member of the rather exclusive small wheels club, my 1.2TSI Elegance has, though choice, Moon alloys.

(But you are probably right and heaven forbid I should be the one to re-open the 16"/17" debate - or war?).

And I don't want to worry you, but I'm not sure the novelty of the Forum does wear off once you get your own Monster. You've then got your own spec/colour/extras (or not) to defend. I spend way too many hours here rather than properly working - and when you are self employed that is not a good thing!

... heaven forbid I should be the one to re-open the 16"/17" debate - or war?....

It does indeed seem to be considered prudent if members of the UK16"SpecialBuildClub do not themselves broach the subject :x .  It makes for a quiet life