monte tech rear windows

jonny89

Hi, I just picked up my Monte today :) but I noticed I don't have electric windows in the back, how come? I've seen a video with a Monte and it had electric windows both front and back, is this an added extra?

Cheers

Jon

It's an extra,as it is on the vRS.

As jonro says,do you really need them?

I specified a lot of options on my vRS but not these,front seat passengers don't need to use the rear windows and rear seat passengers are OK as long as they still have use of their arms. 

As far as I can see you only need them if you have kids in the back and you can then use the lock button to stop the kids messing about.

If it's a Monte Tech you've got then it doesn't come with electric rear windows, they can't even be added as an option.

You can have electric windows in the back, it'll cost you an extra £133.33 though (I bought a monte yesterday and have the booklet in front of me)

The Tech can't be specced with any options, the normal Monte can though, that's all I meant.

The Techs were all built to a standard spec with Bluetooth and sat nav and you weren't able to add any factory optional extras, it was even confirmed on the advert for the Monte Tech.

So unless someone has retrofitted electric rear windows to a Tech then you won't any other Tech with them.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...