Fabia Sump Guard - Life Saver

Phil.B

I've decided to sell this as I'll be raising up mine soon so I don't have as much need for it. I believe they were made on a group buy on here so there aren't many about!

I've used it on mine for a good while now and it's saved me a fair few times! With the sump guard being so low and made of aluminium this really helps. Perfect for anyone else that's on coilovers too.

It is made out of 3/4mm aluminium laser cut from a metal fabrication company used to making this kind of protection. There are dents in it as shown from the pictures but it is only cosmetic and there are no cracks or distortions. 

I've got it on ebay at the moment. I'm after £100 from anyone on here. :) The ebay link has pictures in it. http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=221264147699&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

Yep correct, but also by a bracket that bolts underneath the car, it's very solid once on.

Damn, ever since I bought the car my under tray has only been attached to the car on about 4 places, all the other areas have gone weak and broken through.

Which ones are left dan?

I'm not too sure actually as I have the original side mount. I've got a feeling that it may not though.

Where does the bracket bolt to mate?

Basically I had to cut the whole rear bit of the under tray off as there was nothing to attach it to. If you imagine where the under tray screws onto the wheel arch areas, the little flaps that stick out have snapped to, I've had to completely remove it as it was held on by 3 screws and nearly came off on the way to USC.

I think it's just the 4 front ones left now.

Yep still have it, lol where you after it last time too?

I was as I was building a stage rally fabia, but it was up near skegness or something and too far from me to go get..

getting closer now lol.

• 2 weeks later...