VRS ordered!

I dislike red cars, especially modern Skodas... However, I passed a transporter full of new Octavia VRS's just outside of Reims last week - meteor grey, blue, white and red.... The red was absolutely gorgeous and I'd be very tempted to order it in combination with the black pack myself! Good luck for December. :)

• Like 1

I would of got red if i didnt already have an octavia vrs in red haha i love the colour but fancying a change.

tebuguba.jpg

What polish do you use mate, its beautiful and deep......as red should be......will give mine a good treat of polish when it arrives, even though it may be snowing! lol

What polish do you use mate, its beautiful and deep......as red should be......will give mine a good treat of polish when it arrives, even though it may be snowing! lol

This was polished using 3M polishes and then finished with Swissvax Crystal Rock wax.

Im a bit anal with my car cleaning haha. Already got all my supplies for new car sat waiting.

Wheres best stockist of all that stuff? I will also be spending hours polishing it lol

I like to use a company called Polished Bliss for the free delivery also there website is very informative and helpful. There is also a small company called roll up and shine who have excellent customer service and good prices.

Dont get the bug for detailing, itll cost you a fortune haha.

Rob