Columbus Amplifier and wiring

d_aero

Hi, I know this sort of subject keeps getting raised but I haven't found a clear answer in any other posts.

I have a Superb II 3.6 Elegance Saloon (2012) with the Columbus Sat Nav and eight speakers but find the bottom end doesn't have the presence I like. Thought I would add a active sub, plenty of room in spare tyre in boot or even under passenger seat.

Now for the question - where is the amplifier and what is the wire coding? The only unit under the front seats is the bluetooth (under the drivers seat). My battery is in the boot if that helps.

Thanks in advance.

Sorry - meant to post this in Skoda Superb II forum not the Technical guides.

Edited by d_aero

The amplifier in my L&K is under the passenger seat. At least that's what I have read here and there is a box under there.

I have more bass than I can handle though I would be the 1st to admit I prefer top end to bass as I like to hear the music not feel it.

However I have only turned the bass down slightly and was surprised how clean the bass sounded so left it there.

Perhaps fitting the L&K sound system is worth looking into, or find someone near you who has it and have a listen.