Induction kit options

Just installed a diverted valve and I'm a bit disappointed with the lack of noise.

I like a good whoosh and fart from a turbo car so I'm after something to make it louder.

Ill be honest and say I don't want to spend much, its a budget project so no k&n typhoons etc

Is there anything out there ?

I have a jabba induction kit which is basically a jetex cone filter in a metal box and it sounds like it sucking grovebox through bulkhead under full boost,

There a fortune to buy new but they do pop up for sale from time to time

57i with cheap ebay DV, but now I have a forge 007.

I like the noise........ Heat soak, I know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Your engine rocks back and forth a bit dude. You would benefit from a dogbone replacement bush or a poly one.

Sent from my Samsung S3

• 2 weeks later...

I have a jabba induction kit which is basically a jetex cone filter in a metal box and it sounds like it sucking grovebox through bulkhead under full boost,

There a fortune to buy new but they do pop up for sale from time to time

Sorry to jump on the thread but came on to the mk1 section (i have a mk2 vrs) after some standard speakers for my mk1 leon im selling and wanna put back to standard and started reading posts lol and ended up here. Anyway the reason im replying on here is that I have a jabba induction kit which if someone is interested in then gimme a PM (took me ages to find one when i was looking). Pretty sure im gonna need the standard one as a replacement as im sure i havent got it anymore, but will have a look. With a Bailey DV the sound was spot on for me. 

Cant beleive a Honda S2000 filter works this well on the vRS. Will need to try this out.

Im running a K&N cone with a cheap Ebay D/V and it sounds nice. You get the growl from the filter, that whine from the turbo then a nice whoosh from the D/V. Il go make a video later (once it stops peeing it down) and post it.

Id much rather that "chatter" you get from a D/V but have no idea what ones do this.

The only problem I can see with the s2000 filters is it's paper and sticking it down the bumper where it liable to get damp doesn't sound to good to me,you could end up with holes in it letting unfiltered air in :/