Which country do you prefer to drive in.....

MaZvRSTSI

Not read through, but each for different reasons either Germany, Austria and the Czech Republic.

If I had to have a single best, Austria.

Worst is the UK, easily! At least in Italy it's a fun type of bad, here it's just idiots!

Obviously the Briskoda bunch are a courteous set of drivers!!!!! :)

France is much better for driving than England.  Drove from Belfast to Paris and back, and it was like night v day comparing the congested slow English W-ways with the French versions.  However my best driving experience has to be the uAE (Dubai etc).  Great roads, great deserts and slow vehicles such as buses and lorries not allowed on the road except for the middle of the night.

A few photos of driving in the USA.P1000954_zpse4e4b6a7.jpg?t=1379141958The 'flat' streets of San Francisco

P1000887_zpsc2d2039f.jpgThe long straight roads through Yosemite

P1000114_zps1a0f4f0b.jpg?t=1379142074or the White Mountains of New Hampshire in the 'Fall'

Nice pictures.  When I was in Yosemite, you could hardly see the roads for the snow.

Love being in villages in Poland during the winter.... Just snow in the hill, fields, road and so on.....Would love to see Yosemite in winter, in actual fact, anywhere in the US during winter would be nice.....