PD150 turbo GT1749vb + others?

devonutopia

I availed myself of a PD150 turbo at the weekend.  Now I know I couldn't use it myself but I figured I could pass it on at cost to the PD130 fabia vRS boys. ;)

Not got a photo at the moment as just thought of it but there is NO play in the shaft and is in brilliant condition (in my non-mechanical way)

£300.  :thumbup:

PS: This is the GT1749VB from a PD150 ARL engined mk4 Golf, 2003.

The main things I got were for myself but as I am not 100% sure I will use them I'll make them available to others.  Prices includes courier at my expense.

PD130/PD150 bare head + matching cam clamps - possible porting donor part - valves fitted + glow plugs - £90  Also good replacement stock item to avoid loss of power associated with a skimmed head.

PD130/PD150 camshaft, no wear.  good replacement part for worn lobes - £50  - Likely same as PD100/PD105 (later ones)/PD115 anyway

PD130/PD150 set of injectors in good order - £225

PD130/PD150 tandem fuel pump, same as all PD engines to my knowledge - £65

Sundries like 8 x tappets, rockers, subject to enquiry  :thumbup:

Any idea on how much it costs to hybridise a pd150? I wasn't going to spend any more on performance but I am really tempted by the turbo :)

I'm just about to pay £650 Charlie. Would normally be £550 if you went for a normal hybrid though. I'm paying the extra for a billet wheel.

Unsure if it would benefit you with the added cost of another map too :(

I'm just about to pay £650 Charlie. Would normally be £550 if you went for a normal hybrid though. I'm paying the extra for a billet wheel.

Unsure if it would benefit you with the added cost of another map too :(

Thanks Dan. I can re coupe some of the money selling my hybrid pd130