Group Buy On Depo OEM Style Xenon Projector Headlamps

Metty92

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I can order depo stuff at work, just wondering are these bought from depo then retrofitted with projectors? 

Is the code for depo just 6651112LREHM2 & 6651112RREHM2

?

I can order depo stuff at work, just wondering are these bought from depo then retrofitted with projectors? 

Is the code for depo just 6651112LREHM2 & 6651112RREHM2

?

Yeah thats code, also all I know is WMM supply the depo projectors. I think depo make the projectors

Yeah thats code, also all I know is WMM supply the depo projectors. I think depo make the projectors

Sorry late reply, its not depo I get them from (forget the name) but they are exactly the same OE spec I had a choice of normal (chome) or black (these ones) they are about £180 and the supplier said that they are no longer producing them but have a few sets left in stock.

Hopefully Ill grab a pair after xmas has passed :)

Quick question, ebay 4.3k ds2 bulbs... any good? Whats the life like on them.. good or bad?

Any pics? :)

• 1 month later...

Im not sure if its officially still going, what i thought was get a few names together and message this wingmirrorman company and see what they can do.

PM member Leee on here, see what he can do ;)