Heko wind deflectors mk2 Octavia

matt136

Hi guys I brought these new But order the wrong ones these are the ones which stick to the outside of the car cost me £30 will let them go for £15 + p&p or pick up from Chichester. Area.

Cheers matt

post-105850-13793396348156_thumb.jpgpost-105850-13793396620945_thumb.jpgpost-105850-13793396879429_thumb.jpgpost-105850-13793397207022_thumb.jpg

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk 2

TBH looking at those are you 100% sure they are stick on???

The 10mm thin edge looks like the lip that goes into the window rubber/channel.

I'm probably totally wrong as you must have the fitting instructions that came with them, which show something else.

On closer look can see the red tape on the wrong side for channel type.

Edited by Defenderben

These are the correct ones. The 1cm section is the bit that slides into the window channel. This section should have some double sided sticky tape on.

These will not stick on the outside. As far as I'm aware Heko do not produce the stick on type, only the in channel ones.

These are the correct ones. The 1cm section is the bit that slides into the window channel. This section should have some double sided sticky tape on.

These will not stick on the outside. As far as I'm aware Heko do not produce the stick on type, only the in channel ones.

Guys please these do stick on the outsside Sandi no this cos I have the correct set fitted to my car now.

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk 2