Off to Las Vegas

Alex B

:giggle: Well here in the Barwick household the excitement is rising we SHMBO and me are off to Vegas for a week. Everything is packed the dog sitter is organised and we cannot wait to get going. We are staying at the Belligo Hotel Cassino on the strip.We are meeting up with some friends who I met years and years ago via the internet  he is a expat who moved out to the USA via Canada  in the 1960's and now lives in LA. I will be doing a bit of Skoda spotting whilst out there but must report I cannot remember seeing any on previous visits to the US. :rofl:

You wont see any Skoda's but enjoy the trip. Next year will be the first year Ive not been for a couple of years and Im already missing it just knowing that! Ive previously stayed at the Wynn, The Hotel Mandalay Bay, the Venetian etc and all have surpassed expectations. Not yet done the Bellagio but its on my list! Have a great time.

Nice one!

One of the best hols we ever had was in Vegas

We stayed next door to the Bellagio in The Boardwalk which has been knocked down now.

You got views overlooking the fountains? If so you can turn your tv on and listen to the music accompanying the show

Have a great time

Damo

I had a suite at the hard rock hotel (HRH).  

Being a guitar playing, drum banging miscreant myself it  

was right up my street. Only stayed 3 nights there as part of

a Route 66 trip, but it was an experience that's for sure.  

I know Alex has been a few times before so I am sure he knows  

the drill. I had a great vindaloo when I was there and the wife struggled

to find somewhere that had an umbrella she could buy so she could hide from

the fierce sunshine.