Is my rear attractive?

United 11

In the space of a few month 2 people have been very nice to me and decided to go into the back of my superb, luckily both were at low speed and my car only got a little crack in the bumper and the number plate snapped, the 2nd one was with me moving at about 15 mph and I guy in a golf gti just kissing the bumper but then sped off, so in the space of 2 years I have had 3 rear endings, 2 in the superb which is not even a year old, and one in my Octavia, so many people these days not paying attention!

In the space of a few month 2 people have been very nice to me and decided to go into the back of my superb, luckily both were at low speed and my car only got a little crack in the bumper and the number plate snapped, the 2nd one was with me moving at about 15 mph and I guy in a golf gti just kissing the bumper but then sped off, so in the space of 2 years I have had 3 rear endings, 2 in the superb which is not even a year old, and one in my Octavia, so many people these days not paying attention!

Apart from 'crash for cash' - (not sure how much of that is going on in Scotland), the most common cause of rear-ending is driver distraction, and increasingly the most common cause of driver distraction is texting. See it way too often.

How often I have looked in my rear view mirror and find myself mouthing "would you get your eyes back on the road" to the guy ( or girl) behind. You know full well that if you had to brake suddenly, they would be right into you. I guess it's no different in England.

I'm assuming you got the reg number of the Golf and have reported it to the Police!?

I was amazed the first time you got hit and you didn't claim for the damage.

no I did manage to claim from the merc driver after all, and it all got fixed under insurance, and the golf just sped off didn't get any reg Edited by United 11