2 superbs why different

skippy41

I have a 59 plate, and SWMBO has today just bought a 10 plate, both 1.9 tdi S versions on her test drive I noticed that hers has daylight running lights,built into the fogs, and on the maxi it shows when to change gear, yet mine has neither, why is this??, or can mine be activated

Edited by skippy41

Would it be possible with vagcom to show the gear change warnings in the maxidot????, with them showing in the 10 plate model

This is SWMBO new baby

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201307037611735/sort/default/usedcars/engine-size-cars/1-7l_to_1-9l/maximum-mileage/up_to_10000_miles/fuel-type/diesel/model/superb/make/skoda/onesearchad/used/onesearchad/nearlynew/postcode/td12ly/page/1/radius/1500?logcode=p

Edited by skippy41

Very nice, looks very clean too, is hers just for general commuting?, but skippy does she really need a car that big though? I would have thought an Octavia/golf would have suited her better

Edited by United 11
  • Like 1

She needs it for towing 1500kg, she is trading in a mark 1 superb 130 tdi its an 05 plate with only 114,000 miles so not quite run in,so a good taxi or PH for someone, its just had the belts changed 4 months ago and the clutch late last year,

it will be at Evans at the end of seafield on Monday

There is a strong possibility it will be sharked once she gets it, it was a mobility car so its spotless

Edited by skippy41

Would it be possible with vagcom to show the gear change warnings in the maxidot????, with them showing in the 10 plate model

When I last looked a couple of years ago there was no option to enable (or disable) the gear selection display.