October meet

Kenny130pd

Hi guys im new here on the forum from Edinburgh, picking up my first Skoda tomorrow.

be good to meet fellow scottish members but I will be in Lochgelly that day at Driftland, Should maybe consider popping up to hold you're meet there It's only £5 a head (kids go free) for some cheap motorsport entertainment :D isn't too far either.

I might be taking my drift car around the track (avator picture) if funds allow after buying this Octavia.

We had last months meet at driftland Dave .

What colour and engine of octy you getting ??

1.9tdi 130bhp laurin and klement

1392821_10202440861130712_1533081135_n.j

Good to know you hold meets there, I just signed up to the forum today.

Can someone please help me when we meet to get a photo onto my profile :D!!! Its stressing me out :'(

Click on your name next to the sign out button in the top right corner of the screen and when the next screen loads up hover the mouse over the silhouette of the person on the left hand side of the sreen where your picture will be and a small box saying change should appear. Click it and a pop up box should appear and then select whatever photo you want to have as your picture and it then should start uploading. I had to decrease the size of my photo by about 3/4 to get it to upload but since its only a profile picture and so small it doesn't bother me. Hope this helps :)

You should load your pics from your phone on to your laptop or ipad, as Stu said you go on to your profile then when you go onto your profile pic it will have a box in the top left corner saying change. Click on that then choose a pic you want to use.