PID MP3 Playback stuttering

loadinglevelone

Well, not so much of a stutter as a small 1/4 second pause...

Anyone else experienced this?

It's not too much of an annoyance, but there is a small glitch on average once every 3-4 songs. Might be a bandwith issue (all my MP3 are 320kbps), but it really shouldnt be happeing at all.

Edited by loadinglevelone

Yes have the same, try a reset under Pid (pen usually does it) and then it should be ok, I have problems with bluetooth on mine when I do a call it comes through my phone not car speakers, then I do a reset and usually does the trick

I had a stutter with my PID, but it was the charging point which would disconnect/reconnect while going over bumps which did something to the Bluetooth with my iPhone 4s. While not charging I'd never get any drop in sound. Also another similar thread reported a poor connection with the arm and the port which caused the same issue. If you try all the above, try asking the dealer for a new arm and see if that solves it? See if it drops while not plugged in?