New Superb 2104 - What Colour

.............also you do not see often black Superb, at least in Lithuania  :D :D So I went for black. 

........so there will be at least two. Shouldn't be too difficult to spot  :hi:

Go for the silver if you want a car that looks clean for longer. I have a 120 mile round commute everyday and can go for weeks without washing it. Still looks fine.

Silver is a good business colour. A good reference for tasteful big-car colour is the S-class Mercedes. Have a think what colour they've been over the years. Silver, warm grey, black. Most are silver. Recently black is more popular but probably because latest shape is ugly. Will you have a chauffeur to clean it every day though?

• 2 weeks later...

Given the choice between black or white, I'd go the white. Being a ex car detailer I remember black is a bugger to keep clean, shows every speck of dust plus its a very soft paint relative to others so every little scratch and swirl will show. Personally I find black looks good close up but from any distance the black absorbs the lines of a car and makes it look like one big blob.

We had the chance to get a white estate when we first started looking and I said no, no, no I want a proper colour. Had to wait 9 months till another came our way at the right price then saw a white one with dark windows last week and thought that looks good.

If I had the money to buy a new Superb and had my choice of any colour it would be Lava Blue. Doesn't look great on internet photos but saw one a month ago in the flesh and in Queensland's sunny climate it looked stunning. A real headtuner at the traffic lights.

Here is a picture of my greenline se with tinted windows. (Not factory tints).post-103566-0-46060200-1383405360_thumb.jpg

you'll just have to imagine what it would look like with 18 inchers on!

Edited by supblurb

Hello all. Sorry for late reply but my lady has been in hospital so I only got car sorted today. After a lot of thinking and advice from people on this site I went for the Skoda Superb elegance in silver with auto DSG. Thank you to David - Old Newbie2 for pictures, it helped so much

Hello all. Sorry for late reply but my lady has been in hospital so I only got car sorted today. After a lot of thinking and advice from people on this site I went for the Skoda Superb elegance in silver with auto DSG. Thank you to David - Old Newbie2 for pictures, it helped so much

Hi Derek, happy to have been of assistance............

I do hope that your lady is better & on the road to recovery.

I've been using my Superb this past week & it has been rained on quite a bit, but it didn't show, until I cleaned in tonight.

It's back in the garage now, it's the Mondeo's turn to get wet!

Cheers, David.