Anyone been phoned by dealer to say no more pre-FL's?

coopers

I have just had a call to say my L&K Pre Face List order has been cancelled as their are no more allocations left.  My order was placed on August the 8th. 

Anyone else had the same conversation with their Dealer?

Edited by coopers

I have just had a call to say my L&K Pre Face List order has been cancelled as their are no more allocations left.  My order was placed on August the 8th. 

Anyone else had the same conversation with their Dealer?

When I was in my dealers on Sunday ordering my next yeti, they did say that August orders where being changed to FL  

So now I'm really curious to see what they load onto the transporter! I do get the sense that skoda dealers (salesmen), along with 99% of the British motor trade, are totally and utterly clueless when it comes to knowing what the manufacturer is up to.

As per my previous posts my local dealer still say they are not taking orders for the FL yet.

Not all dealers are saying this. Here is a post from another thread. FL ordered and build week advised.

Well , FL L&K 170 in Shark Blue is on order with a build week of 02/2014 at the moment.

Am totally confused with the Options List which appears to show L&K standard items as options even to the point that L&K Wood Inserts are chargeable options on an L&K, no Alloys are standard and no Leather is standard.

Dont seem to be able to get rear view camera either. 

Its either a complete mess or I am unable to read an Options list, I just hope the specs shown above are on the ball.

Yay, I've just had the paperwork through with Reg/VIN Number with delivery set for next week, which is contrary to the OP's post. Mine was ordered early sept and had a week 39 build.

To say I am relieved is an understatement due to me selling both my existing cars privately over the last fortnight. I am currently carless and have a set of Yeti winter wheels and tyres already in the garage :)

I have to say I am now unsure as to my purchase. I thought my previous CR170 elegance was sublime and I do prefer the current front end! I will wait and see what the dealer comes back with. The offer I got or the Pre-FL is a good one so if they improve on that and retain all the options of pre-FL L&K then I may just accept the angular front end. Looks very Parisian to me!

I would like to know why I missed out on a Pre-FL.  8th August order should have been on the line by now!

I ordered my Yeti S 4x4 on 31st August and this was apparently built the first week in October and is currently en route so I presume we are getting the pre facelift version as it has already been made.

• 2 weeks later...

OK, result.  FL L&K 170 in white on order for week 2 2014 build.  Same week as trustseeker.  Compensation agreed and everything honored on orignal order.

Happy Bunny, no Yeti! :-)

Looks like a bargin now against latest prices!

Edited by coopers

OK, result.  FL L&K 170 in white on order for week 2 2014 build.  Same week as trustseeker.  Compensation agreed and everything honored on orignal order.

Happy Bunny, no Yeti! :-)

Looks like a bargin now against latest prices!

I have been given a wk 50 build slot not wk2.