Admunson phone list.

Nevett

Hello Nev here,  Had new yeti around 1 week now and just received tax disc (rent)   My little prob is got phone connected to admunson Bluetooth fine but cant get my contacts/numbers up so I could call,  I do remember seeing on here but cant find it anywhere  or im being a wee blind bat. :giggle:    Love this yeti site.

Hi Nev & welcome to Briskoda.   :hi:

You really need to post this question in one of the other Forums. Try the "ICE" [in Car Entertainment] section - LINK or the General YETI Forum LINK 

You are much more likely to get your answer there as this section is normally kept for "How to Guides" and Technical information etc. If you email the site Moderators, they will move this thread for you.

Good luck. I am sure you will soon have the answer you need. Regards.....................Tony