HKS Turbo Timer

Jambro

HKS Turbo Timer

Previously fitted to my Mk1 Fabia vRS, but will fit most cars

Display is mounted to a Fabia dash trim, but could be removed

Good condition

Features two timer settings (one can be set to 0 so immediate stop) and a voltmeter

£50 delivered

null_zps98fbe2e5.jpg

null_zpsd7c286ff.jpg

I'm interested . How does it wire for the alarm side of things. I take it its Ok when the cars locked that still running that the alarm won't go offSent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

The car won't lock when the engine is still running. You have to wait for the timer to turn off the engine, then lock the car. Dependant on the time set, by the time you've got out the car and started walking away, it's still in range to lock when the engine powers off.

You can lock the door with the keys while the engine is still running. There's also a modification you can do on the Central Convenience Module on a Mk4 Golf which will let you lock the doors with the remote while the engine is still running, you should be able to do something similar with the CCM on a Fabia as I believe they're one of the shared parts from both chassis.

For the record, I've still got the PDF manuals for this for anyone who buys it:

https://copy.com/pzWzLcgYo14zBGdi is the installation manual

https://copy.com/VtDo6t3DsM748z60 is the user manual

Hope that's useful....

You can lock the door with the keys while the engine is still running. There's also a modification you can do on the Central Convenience Module on a Mk4 Golf which will let you lock the doors with the remote while the engine is still running, you should be able to do something similar with the CCM on a Fabia as I believe they're one of the shared parts from both chassis.

Thanks for your help Gavin!

Check with insurance company as most won't insure

Brentacre and Sky should be OK, I used both of those while I had the Fabia.

Thanks for your help Gavin!

No worries, I knew having that crap laying around on my laptop would come in useful some time; I never got around to doing the CCM mod so can't vouch that it works, but I remember reading the reasoning behind it and it seemed like it would.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...