New Superb owner!

Tron

At lease I hope I have the right skoda forum this time, posted in Fabia by mistake :giggle:

Just took delivery of a new 13 plate Superb Estate Elegance CR170 in Steel Grey and just droppped off the delivery guy at the train station.

Im really impressed with the car, seems far nicer than the Insignia I did have and to be honest that wasn't a bad car!

Found the nav a little tricky but im getting there with it...

Hi Tron,

Congratulations mate. I've just purchased my first ever Skoda (Superb CR 170 Elegance-Twindoor) but second-hand though.. My previous car was an Audi A4 (B6) and the build quality of the Skoda is about on par.

My first choice was the Superb Estate but I couldn't find a decent  secondhand Mk2 within my budget.  In my opinion the estate is a much better looking car with the rear and side profiles being much better proportioned.

I'm impressed with the engine which is very smooth, quiet and quite responsive given the size of the car. Overall I'm very happy with it and although not an estate the boot space is easily a third bigger than the A4 Avant I had before.

Anyway, happy motoring and welcome.

Congratulations:) Someone else who had an Insignia complimented my Twindoor the other day. He was really impressed. I like how the superb doesn't look overweight like the current cars out there.

Have fun!

So I have had a reasonable length journey today of 70 miles, i thought the insignia was a good quiet smooth vehicle.

The Superb completley overshadows it. Smooth, effortless and nearly whisper quiet!

Cannot believe i got the Superb for ~£100 less p/m than Insignia Design! (on lease)