Collecting mine in 1 hour :)

:envy:  :envy:  :envy:

Nice, Good luck and enjoy  :rock:

Oh: remember to take special joy driving it out the gates - That's the most expensive 5yards you'll ever drive ;)

Worst case is I get mine in 29 days 17 hours! 

Eeerr *edit*: not adding minutes / seconds! Not that I'm not counting them but ppl would think I'm obsessed :p

Edited by RNPhoto
  • Like 3

So far I'm loving it, Columbus is class, feels much more expensive than the mk2 FL, which it should do as it is.

7 miles on it when I picked it up, now 20 :)

Park assist used to park in parent spot in asda, loved that . Yes I did have a child with me.

Even manger to get a flash from the front assist as some tube pulled out in front of me.

Haven't got time yet to have a proper play with things. But looking forward to it.

ShaneCusack Freddie tells me that your will hopefully be ready early next week.

Don't forget that my VR5 3 OCT reg is still for sale when your offered registrations.

• Like 2

yeah he mentioned it should arrive tomorrow, he is off fri and sat so he was aiming for prob tuesday he said

i would like to go see it myself actually

Edited by Ryan Norden
  • Like 1