Skoda Ocativa II 2005 1.6 Fsi rear shock absorbers gas pressure or oil filled?

Hi as title, my car is Skoda Ocativa II 2005 1.6 Fsi hatchback. Back in May, the MOT test advised that both the rear shock dust covers are dropped down, expect shocks will gone.

Check all online parts website, like Euro Car Parts, Mister Auto, Micks Garage etc. All rear shock absorbers shown are all gas pressure types, but I do see oil leakage on one of mine. So not sure my ones are gas pressure or oil filled.

Can anyone comfirm which type I have, where is best place to buy them. Thanks.

Gas ones contain oil too as the gas is mixed with oil, so doesnt really matter as you normally replace shocks in pairs anyway. only difference is whether u have sports or normal suspension. As for makes can't go wrong with either sachs or bilstein as they are both oem suppliers

'Gas pressure' just means the oil is under pressure to reduce foaming (which leads to inconsistent characteristics). Pretty much all shocks use oil to damp the movement, and all good ones have the oil under pressure.