Eyebrows for Octavia vrs

So are we saying you should only post something if you agree with the view of the OP?

Everyone can do what they like to their cars (subject to the finance or lease agreement ;) ) but surely you must expect some kind of discussion on whatever it is you did if you post it on a forum such as this.

Insults and abuse is one thing (and shan't be tolerated) but this is people giving their opinions. Let's all be a little less touchy maybe?

• Like 1

As opposed to the thrill a minute, heart stopping, multi faceted carnival of excitement that is a skoda forum!?

Sorry to hijack furyfax, cant wait to see what you do next to the car, looks good.

• Like 2

I think they look good.

The slim strip of colour coded plastic above each headlight is the least of your worries.

I'd be more worried about those who have spent close to £30K on a Skoda :giggle:

• Like 1

I'd be more worried about those who have spent close to £30K on a Skoda :giggle:

So I shouldn´t inform that I paid over £50k for my car...? :think: 

The Norwegian tax level is so low..  :wall:  

Edited by furyfax