Anyone Pre order a PS4 with Amazon?

Adam_

I did in late September because I heard that only those with pre orders would be offered the bundles so I took the plunge.

I later received an email from Amazon asking if I wanted to upgrade so I chose the Gamers/Mega bundle (PS4, Killzone, 2x DS4 and Camera)

Since then I have received this email.

Amazon_zpsdd1c1aac.jpg

And this is my order status.

Amazon2_zpsae973c0d.jpg

Hopefully I will be getting it for £349!!!

Although I'm sure that the next time I check it the price will have been changed :(

I was looking at just doing this the other day. If I pre ordered now would I get offered the same or was it only for very advanced pre orders? I don't pay VAT on Amazon.co.uk £280 of FUBAR's shiny pounds I thank you very much Amazon :D 

If I pre ordered now would I get offered the same or was it only for very advanced pre orders?

Not sure mate.

I pre ordered mine late september, which is after the date for guaranteed day 1 pre order.

They are offering the bundles to people in the order that they pre ordered!

If you did pre order and then got an email asking if you want to upgrade I'm pretty sure you would get one on day 1 (29.11.13)

It takes amazon a while to update the price on your order when you change to the gamers pack. Mine and lots of other people were the same then it went to £429 after a week or so.

Did you get an the email saying they were upgrading you at no extra cost?

Saw on their site that the packs are no longer available to new folk like me and they offered to customers in order of their date of pre ordering. :(

Did you get an the email saying they were upgrading you at no extra cost?

I got the email saying that it was upgraded to guaranteed launch day delivery at no extra cost.

Then a few weeks later we got the choice to pick one of the bundle packs instead of the console only option.

I got the email saying that it was upgraded to guaranteed launch day delivery at no extra cost.

Then a few weeks later we got the choice to pick one of the bundle packs instead of the console only option.

Ah yes I see now.

• 2 weeks later...

Had a second email confirming my Day 1 bundle its still showing £349 :)  they have 19 days until dispatch to sort the price out!

I'll update with the final price when they either update my account or dispatch it.