2013 Superb Outdoor *Newbie Alert*

Bignod00

As above really.....just purchased a new Superb Outdoor 4x4 Tdi with DSG today and thought I'd register on here to start gleaning as much info from all you helpful people as possible.

Please be gentle. ....! ;-)

^^^^Thanks matey, looking forward to having a good dig through the Forum and seeing what's on offer. Tbh I haven't seen many of these 'Outdoor' about so may not be much info.

Welcome to the forum.

The Superb Outdoor seems a bit of a rareity around here.

Would be great to see some pictures (consider it a challenge for a new member to work out how to add pictures).

Welcome to the forum.

The Superb Outdoor seems a bit of a rareity around here.

Would be great to see some pictures (consider it a challenge for a new member to work out how to add pictures).

Thanks very much...I'll try to get some decent one's once I pick it up as the only ones I've got are rubbish phone pics. Is there a minimum post limit before I can post pictures?

Welcome.

Thanks matey.

Well done for getting the photos up. And thanks.

That does look very nice. Even nicer than an Octavia Scout perhaps.

Is it higher than standard 4x4 (which I believe is the same as standard height)?

Silly question, it is 4x4 isn't it?

Well done for getting the photos up. And thanks.

That does look very nice. Even nicer than an Octavia Scout perhaps.

Is it higher than standard 4x4 (which I believe is the same as standard height)?

Silly question, it is 4x4 isn't it?

That's not a problem at all my good man, thanks for thinking it looks nice too. I was shocked by how much I liked it to be honest.

Slightly embarrassingly I'm not sure about the answer to your question about the ride height. Sorry. It is a 4x4 and does seem a little like its on stilts but not as bad as some other similar 4x4 models.

I'm still finding it fairly hard to navigate around this Forum but I'm sure I'll get it nailed soon! ;-)

I'm in the market for a Scout or similar and whilst at the dealer looking at one he showed me a Superb 4x4.

Whilst I liked it, there was no difference in the ride height over a standard superb (there was on parked next door to it).

If the Superb Outdoor is higher, that could be worthy of a look at by me...

I'm in the market for a Scout or similar and whilst at the dealer looking at one he showed me a Superb 4x4.

Whilst I liked it, there was no difference in the ride height over a standard superb (there was on parked next door to it).

If the Superb Outdoor is higher, that could be worthy of a look at by me...

Since you posed your question to me I had a look into it (via the medium of Google!) and it turns out that the Outdoor 4x4 DOES NOT have a higher ride height than a standard Superb. Hope this helps mate!?

Woo hoo......car collected and I'm over the moon with it! :)

It'll take some getting used to not having much acceleration but it's a family cruiser so that's not what it's about! ;)

• Like 1