Who's orderd what and when are you "supposed" to get it?

Ordered 2nd October vRS TDI Hatch

Met Black and standard cruise.

I'm getting told 20th December but I'm not holding my breath and it's not being built yet, and after reading all the posts on here.

I'm not too fussed, will get a bit more use out of my current car that cost me 500 to put through it's MOT and tax it.

I ordered from him on Monday, sounds like he's had a few sales, I popped into the Tunbridge wells dealer and he didn't seem too interested it selling to me as I have a colourful licence history. His loss.

I'm dropping my current Octavia in tomorrow so will mention you.

Sounds like he is selling to a similar customer-base! It was a no-brainer decision once I'd had a spin in the car - we're in good hands. Lets hope he works his magic with Skoda and the cars get built ASAP!

Thats a shame, ive always found Russell at Caffyns tunbridge wells to be more than helpful and i couldnt rate the whole outfit highly enough!

Any news on your vRS...?? 

Jim emailed me 2 weeks ago no build date yet..!!

Ordered on 17th Oct:

Elegance 1.4 manual, candy white

Spare wheel

Canton

Park assist

Was told a provisional date of Feb/March and heard nowt since - however I'm fairly happy just to sit back and wait as I've got use of the Mrs' Civic till it arrives. If it comes earlier, bonus!

Any news on your vRS...??

Jim emailed me 2 weeks ago no build date yet..!!

Not yet baz, not bothered at the mo, will get an update Monday am. The only thing worrying me is my mkii is now out of warranty

There seems to be an awful lot of people now expecting March delivery dates....  Any one think these will be first cars off production line after Xmas? 

Any vacancies at Skoda?  They seem to give their staff a lot of holidays....!

Hi Everyone

I have been lurking around on this forum for a few weeks, as i have been looking for my next replacement company car.

I have gone for a 2.0 TDi  Hatchback in SE trim

Corrida Red

Winter Pack

Ordered back in mid Oct, the lease company predict delivery for mid Jan '14

Looking forward to getting out of my Vauxhall Insignia :)

Ordered on 25th October:

VRS 2.0TDi Estate

Candy White, red stitching, anthracite wheels

Added: Cruise control, full beam assistant, Canton, heated washer nozzles, spare wheel, boot nets, colour maxi-dot, mitsumi.

Dealer suggested delivery early January maybe before. I actually believed him until I started reading these posts... No sign of a build date yet so I'm fully expecting to wait until March now, the thought of which is driving me nuts! This is the first car I've ever bought from new. The nearest I got was buying a 1 year old MG ZR 13 years ago (now that was a fun car to drive!). My problem is that I'm not very good at waiting for new toys once I've set my heart on them - I even hate waiting for stuff to be delivered by Amazon. I will be a wreck even by the end of December: I'm 3 weeks in and it already feels like 3 months. :sweat:

I also hope my current poor old MkII hangs in there. I bought it 3 years ago with 72k on the clock and have taken this up to 165k. It is still willing but each new squeak, rattle or splutter makes me wonder if it's still able. Hang in there Octy! At least until the PX is done!

vRS Hatch TDi, black pack, race blue, sat nav, cruise

Ordered 26th August - expected delivery as of yesterday (according to dealer) = March

Cue one very unhappy Oli - I have kicked up a stink.....

Had a call from Skoda today, have been assigned a case manager who is looking into the situation and going to come up with a solution by Tuesday next week....

We shall see

Had a call from Skoda today, have been assigned a case manager who is looking into the situation and going to come up with a solution by Tuesday next week....

We shall see

I ordered my one week after you did.. Dealer told me when I ordered it Jan.. but I wouldn't be surprised if it arrives in March or just before..

Sounds similar. VRS TDi DSG estate, silver with pictoris wheels, silver roof rails, sunset glass, cc, Amundsen with Canton, and colour MaxiDot. Ordered 30th August, and just waiting for a ferry to bring it over. Was originally told Nov 23rd for delivery, so doesn't seem too far off the mark (although at one point it slipped 4 weeks then came back to the original slot again).

Fingers crossed we're not waiting long!

In to see my dealer this morning.  My car arrives on Monday, ready for pickup on Thursday.  So I suppose they've beaten that by 2 days (assuming I do pick it up next week!) which is fine by me. 

My order details:

Ordered through carwow.

Dealer with the best price available on 0% and Free servicing included was Alex Lawrie in Liverpool. None of my local dealers would match (or even come close), strange as they beat my drivethedeal quote on my mkII, anyways..

TDI Hatch

Meteor grey

Cruise Control

Grey stitching

Anthracite Wheels

Heated Washer Jets

Sunset Glass

Black Pack

Full Size Spare

Ordered by the dealer on Nov 1st (had met their october targets, i was fine with this was only a few days after i confirmed my spec) and they have said they will keep me informed of order status, not heard anything since although I have requested march 1st anyway and dealer said this wont be a problem (funny that!).

For me Santa will be late this year ;)

My order details:

Ordered through carwow.

Dealer with the best price available on 0% and Free servicing included was Alex Lawrie in Liverpool. None of my local dealers would match (or even come close), strange as they beat my drivethedeal quote on my mkII, anyways..

TDI Hatch

Meteor grey

Cruise Control

Grey stitching

Anthracite Wheels

Heated Washer Jets

Sunset Glass

Black Pack

Full Size Spare

Ordered by the dealer on Nov 1st (had met their october targets, i was fine with this was only a few days after i confirmed my spec) and they have said they will keep me informed of order status, not heard anything since although I have requested march 1st anyway and dealer said this wont be a problem (funny that!).

For me Santa will be late this year ;)

You have ordered using the same process as me, same delivery date aswell!

I must have sneaked into their october quota. Hopefully we're both happy come march 1st!

• Like 1

I just had a text from the dealer. Ordered a white VRS Diesel Estate with most of the difficult options.

Ordered on 9th November.

Accepted by the factory 16th November.

Expected delivery, mid February. Maybe.

You have ordered using the same process as me, same delivery date aswell!I must have sneaked into their october quota. Hopefully we're both happy come march 1st!

160 mile drive to the dealer for me. Possibly see you on the day though ;)

What spec did you go for? I'm dealing with Phil brown

2013 Octavia VRS Estate in Candy Whites.

DSG Auto Diesel.

Black design package.

Canton upgraded sound system.

Bluetooth plus.

Simply clever pack.

Spare wheel.

Life shine.

Collect my new car this Wednesday 20.11.12 :o)

160 mile drive to the dealer for me. Possibly see you on the day though ;)

What spec did you go for? I'm dealing with Phil brown

Thats a fair treck, i'm 180 miles away but intend to take the train!

Ive ordered a white hatch with kessy, canton, columbus, black pack, sunset glass, winter pack and heated leather.

My sales contact is Gerry. They've been really good so far, March feels an age away though!

Thats a fair treck, i'm 180 miles away but intend to take the train!

Ive ordered a white hatch with kessy, canton, columbus, black pack, sunset glass, winter pack and heated leather.

My sales contact is Gerry. They've been really good so far, March feels an age away though!

Im just thinking of the drive BACK!  :happy:

• Like 2

2013 Octavia VRS Estate in Candy Whites.

DSG Auto Diesel.

Black design package.

Canton upgraded sound system.

Bluetooth plus.

Simply clever pack.

Spare wheel.

Life shine.

Collect my new car this Wednesday 20.11.12 :o)

This will really annoy everyone so i won't say which dealer i bought from. Basically i went in on thursday and they had just put my specced car into the show room (only had it for two days) and i explained that the car they had in the show room was the exact car with the exact extras that i wanted. Took my details etc and said it will be march.april for delivery. Thats a long time so i was uming and ahing with what to do so they spoke to the manager and said they don't normally do it (especially because they had only had the showroom car for 2 days) but they said i could have that car.

Not a pre reg and has no miles on the clock so its brand new and i decided to accept the offer as i got all of the upgrades for pretty much free!.

official order went through and i collect it on wednesday  :rofl:

Pure luck that i went in on the day and the car has now been taken out of the showroom to be prepped for the Diamond bright (life shine) to be put on.

Made up that i get my new car in less than a week!.

keith

This will really annoy everyone so i won't say which dealer i bought from. Basically i went in on thursday and they had just put my specced car into the show room (only had it for two days) and i explained that the car they had in the show room was the exact car with the exact extras that i wanted. Took my details etc and said it will be march.april for delivery. Thats a long time so i was uming and ahing with what to do so they spoke to the manager and said they don't normally do it (especially because they had only had the showroom car for 2 days) but they said i could have that car.

Not a pre reg and has no miles on the clock so its brand new and i decided to accept the offer as i got all of the upgrades for pretty much free!.

official order went through and i collect it on wednesday :rofl:

Pure luck that i went in on the day and the car has now been taken out of the showroom to be prepped for the Diamond bright (life shine) to be put on.

Made up that i get my new car in less than a week!.

keith

I hope that came with a flak jacket :)