Who's orderd what and when are you "supposed" to get it?

That sounds great.  I sure hope you're right as mine is also build week 49. 

My dealer has said that I should collect either just before or just after Christmas as week 49 ends on December 8th, then there is transport to UK, transport to your dealer and PDI checks. Please let your dealer be right and mine be wrong :wonder:

You probably missed that I'm not from England so my guess is both dealers are right. My car won't need to wait for a boat to get here  :giggle:

No seriously it's usually delivered in the same or in the week after it's build. You guys have to wait a little longer due to channel crossing...

Ordered mine on 8th October, 7 weeks from next Tuesday. Phoned this morning STILL no build date, dealer says he still expects January delivery. Anyway- bunged on heated seats to my spec. 200 quid well spent after getting my arse toasted by my present seats in my octy this morning. I would have sorely missed those seats.

I ordered mine two days earlier, no dates from the dealer, Skoda UK can only guess 16-20 weeks _before manufacture_! Waiting is getting boring.

I ordered mine two days earlier, no dates from the dealer, Skoda UK can only guess 16-20 weeks _before manufacture_! Waiting is getting boring.

Ordered 5th October. It's accepted by factory but no sign of a build date.

One of the customer service managers keeps telling me that my car will not get a build week until 16 weeks from acceptance from the factory. Orderd 20th September-week 38, accepted at factory 25th September-week 39, should be built week 3.

He's probably saying that just to get me off the phone so he can go back to looking at him self in the mirror!

Ordered my vRS Hatch 2nd Sept 

dealer told me today it will be leaving the factory 16th December

Thats 15 weeks plus delivery to dealer in Kent

hopefully 2nd week in Jan I should get it.. 18 weeks in total 

• Like 1

Ordered a 2.0 TDi Elegance estate mid August. It is supposedly being built this coming week (wk 48) after being delayed for a while with the Front Assist issue.

Skoda UK have supplied me with a loan-car until my car arrives.

Ordered a 2.0 TDi Elegance estate mid August. It is supposedly being built this coming week (wk 48) after being delayed for a while with the Front Assist issue.

Skoda UK have supplied me with a loan-car until my car arrives.

Did you ask for the loan car? I was told my car would be built in 12 weeks from order so I part exchanged my car the following week, now it's looking like 5 months.

Did you ask for the loan car? I was told my car would be built in 12 weeks from order so I part exchanged my car the following week, now it's looking like 5 months.

Why did you px your car so early...

i have px my one & they will have it when i pick the new one up

Why did you px your car so early...

i have px my one & they will have it when i pick the new one up

The dealer wouldn't guarantee my p/x and I thought I'd save my self a few quid on road tax witch was due and a service. Looking back I was a but hasty to get rid of my car...... Oh well

The dealer wouldn't guarantee my p/x and I thought I'd save my self a few quid on road tax witch was due and a service. Looking back I was a but hasty to get rid of my car...... Oh well

My dealer told me what the car would worth in Dec / Jan 

They offered me £3,500 if i px now in September

or £3,250 when i pick the car up. should get new one end of Dec / Jan

My dealer told me what the car would worth in Dec / Jan 

They offered me £3,500 if i px now in September

or £3,250 when i pick the car up. should get new one end of Dec / Jan

That's not bad, they told me my car was loosing £200 a month so it went a week later, to be honest it was never going to loose £1000 in 5 months after investigation!

That's not bad, they told me my car was loosing £200 a month so it went a week later, to be honest it was never going to loose £1000 in 5 months after investigation!

what did they offer you for the st2 much...!!

When I had my Subaru Impreza I lost £11K In 2.1/2 years.. ouch..!!  It was a nice car but service bill was £1000 per year ( service every 6 months )

what did they offer you for the st2 much...!!

When I had my Subaru Impreza I lost £11K In 2.1/2 years.. ouch..!!  It was a nice car but service bill was £1000 per year ( service every 6 months )

My focus was an 07 plate low mileage, full service history and it was immaculate. They gave me £6000 and they said that was an over estimate quote.

My focus was an 07 plate low mileage, full service history and it was immaculate. They gave me £6000 and they said that was an over estimate quote.

My Astra Twintop is a 07 plate i bought it new and has 54k on the clock & FSH

Ordered 16th September Vrs est heated seats, standard cruise, keyless. Meteor Grey.

Told 9 to 13 weeks confirmed delivery 6th of Jan 2014 ( just making sure they said what year) that's 16 ish weeks from order.

It has to arrive yet...but fingers crossed for the new year.

Guess what! My dealer just called and said I got confirmed build week 49! That's just 2 weeks from now  :rock:

So from original 5 months to only 2 months from order to delivery?! I'm collecting it on 13.December at the latest!

Just got another call from my dealer saying the car will BE HERE in a week  :o  Six days ago he said it's going to be build one week from now. WTH?! Are these guys serious. Don't know what to think of this really  :wonder:  Let's not forget I was told to expect it end of March 2014 at the time of order. Now it will be only 7 weeks from order to collection.

Just got another call from my dealer saying the car will BE HERE in a week  :o  Six days ago he said it's going to be build one week from now. WTH?! Are these guys serious. Don't know what to think of this really  :wonder:  Let's not forget I was told to expect it end of March 2014 at the time of order. Now it will be only 7 weeks from order to collection.

Something is really wrong there. Mine got pushed back another month yesterday and they don't even have a real excuse this time. Order September 4th, now looking at end of January. This is 5months total now if it doesn't get pushed back again. I ordered 2.0TDI Elegance with a few extras and none of the problematic ones.  

Maybe I just got lucky with this order and that's all there is to it. Either that or I'm in for some nasty surprise  :wonder:

Ordered a VRS Estate TDi DSG in Candy White.

Black Pack

Sunset Glass

Spare Wheel

Cruise

Pano Roof

Variable Boot Floor

Colour MaxiDot

Winter Pack

Simply Clever Pack

No idea when I'll get it but don't expect to see it this side of March!!

Suits me though. Current VRS will be at end of PCP then. That took about 14-weeks back in 2011.