bf4 how to party up?

Adam_

Not at the moment. There is a lot of complaints over on the battlefield forums. Hopefully they sort it for when I buy it next gen although it could just be ps3&360 with the squad issue

Back on topic!

Its a lot easier to join friends who are playing now but I wish they didn't get rid of the Party/Squad system they had in BF3.

Now my DS3 has decided to start lagging and there is no way I'm paying £35+ for a new pad when PS4 is out at the end of the month!

• Like 1

Buy a PC, it's better than both ...

Shame BF4 is laggy, crashy POS at the moment ....... waiting for a patch !!

I'm finding BF4 fine or was until yesterday afternoon when a I decided I'd play instead of clean the car, then I kept getting booted off of servers so decided to spend all afternoon asleep then ended up not being able to sleep and playing bf4 for nearly 6 hours last night. The other half is promising to take away my PC :(