Dunlop v Hankook

Dunlop SP Sport Maxx

Worse tyre ever invented  ( my Opinion )

The End

This i find really interesting - my E Class came fitted with Dunlop Sport Maxx GT SP tyres fitted - 255/35/18 rear - 235/40/18 front - and apart from wearing a bit quick, in my opinion, they've been great in all weather (apart from Snow, but it's a RWD Auto merc with 200+Bhp, so that's acceptable) and really do inspire confidence - i will probably have another set...

Wife has Michelin Pilot's fitted to her Cee'd and it's all over the shop with them on.

I've just swopped over for the 2nd year to Pirelli SottoZero Series 2 for the winter (245/45/17 all round) and they are fab - if a little noisy.. 

Had Federal tyres on a few cars pervious, and they were ditch seekers. 

On the Superb, before my In-Law's became it's new owner, i had Toyo C1-s fitted - very quiet and good life - but not as good grip on any surface compared to the original Conti's.

Al. 

This i find really interesting - my E Class came fitted with Dunlop Sport Maxx GT SP tyres fitted - 255/35/18 rear - 235/40/18 front - and apart from wearing a bit quick, in my opinion, they've been great in all weather (apart from Snow, but it's a RWD Auto merc with 200+Bhp, so that's acceptable) and really do inspire confidence - i will probably have another set...

Had Federal tyres on a few cars pervious, and they were ditch seekers. 

I had the original Sport Maxx (no other letters or names) and they were horrible. I suspect there is a fair old difference between the Sport Maxx and the Maxx GT (and other names). 

The wives vRS had Federal 595s on when I brought it. I found them better the earlier mentioned Sport Maxxs! (Well apart from the noise....)

Have done over 12k on the V12 on the front of my Superb 170 estate and has some put on the back the other week, have been using Hankooks for years on other cars. My local Indi tyre company who I know and trust use them on their own cars. Nuff said really in my book, very good value and not a "cheap" tyre and not an "expensive" one either. I found them much better in the wet than the standard conti 2 ( I think). As for noise radio to loud to notice anything really!