Any Nissan Pro's? - Need To Identify A Caliper.

hutchysrs50

Just wondering what type of calipers these are and what they fit really.

I know they are Nissan and are brand new.

Pictures arnt the best i guess but should do if you know your Nissans! They were taken in a fully lit room but the flash on the iphone appears to have changed that....

an eBay link would be great as well.

6ia4.jpg

fvq2.jpg

vq92.jpg

o8ga.jpg

13y4.jpg

a quick look on google and mine seem alot bigger than any of those that fit the 200sx

im thinking navara or pathfinder maybe?

the guy i bought them off said they came from a new almera or primera, cant remember but doesnt seem to be either??

yeah, i guess the pictures dont do it justice, they are really big and really heavy!

The pads had a part number on, when i googled the pads it came up with australian pathfinder but none of the calipers for that look like mine so i asume the pad is quite a univeral fit with alot of Nissans.

I cant see any part numbers on the calipers at all! very annoying..

I dont know how to value them tbh... they are brand new genuine Nissan calipers with brand new genuine nissan pads... similar looking ones on ebay range from £250 each to £475 each....

I think I do stand corrected then!

I agree looking at that picture they look like nissan leaf calipers.

Thank you very much! I searched loads of nissans but ruled out the leaf a little bit early it would seem.

Any idea on value then? Haha

Maybe, I'm pretty sure they are leaf calipers and carriers.

It's definitely the closest I've came anyway. Shame I can't see any on eBay uk... I guess they won't become popular until after the 3 year warranty period is over and people start looking for alternative parts. I guess on the other hand they must be like rocky horse poo so should still be worth a lot!

Could be a potential upgrade for other nissans as well