Felicia driver seat position

I see two solutions to your issue:

- use a level to check floor then seat

- measure the length of your arms

If you're a giver, the right hand will be longer. If you're a taker, your left hand will be longer. If they are equal length, you're Scottish.

But as you said, things might be different in countries where people drive on the wrong side of the road :)

I always felt the seat was slightly off centre in my old Felicia and after I'd been in it for a couple of minutes I had to shuffle in the seat to centralise myself to the steering wheel. I don't get that in this one. I know the SLXi has nice velour seat covers but I'm sure it is the same seat so that makes no sense. I'd forgotten all about it until you mentioned that.

It's not unheard of, Triumph Heralds and Vitesses pedals were way off to one side and BMC 1100/1300s steering wheels were lopsided.

the seats are all the same apart from the height adjustment slxi seats where they drop lower than normal ones i have had them all in my cars now have the full leather ones in fun but going to make drivers one height adjustment and passenger one flips forward as swaped the bases over lol