powdercoated VRS wheels

Yes with launch control it is 4.9 standard ) 0 to 60, ( Gti international, ) dont know what it is now, but most people SHOUT F**K  if  I do launch control :giggle:

I knew it had launch control, many friends told that it doesn't. Will you be attending any club meets next year? Would love to meet up :)

That is biblically quick! 

I was at the national meet this year (best non Skoda) and would have been at the whitby meet but was working. Will go to Midlands meet in the new year when it gets lighter again as it isover 250 miles round trip

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

Hi,

Rob, where did you get the BBS center caps from?

Are they 60mm external?

(BTW, if someone can PM Rob about this, I'd appreciate it, since I can't send PMs yet. Thanks! :) )

Thanks!

@manjerico i honestly can't remember the dimensions, but yes i think that sounds right. those were genuine bbs caps from ebay. hth.

those were lovely wheels, wish i hadn't sold them now..

• Like 1

Thanks, Rob!

I was a bit unsure about them as they're not very common. But after seeing yours I made up my mind!  I find your wheel color/cap combo great so I'll just copy it. :p

I tried to find a 60 mm BBS center but it hasn't been easy. Almost all of them have different diameters.

Thanks again for the info!

Edited by manjerico

@manjerico i honestly can't remember the dimensions, but yes i think that sounds right. those were genuine bbs caps from ebay. hth.

those were lovely wheels, wish i hadn't sold them now..

Hi,

Could you let me know what type of varnish you used on the wheels? Clear, matte?

I'm sorry to clutter this topic a bit, but it seems Rob can't received new PMs. :)

Thanks again!

PS: still hunting for the caps :)

Hi,

Could you let me know what type of varnish you used on the wheels? Clear, matte?

I'm sorry to clutter this topic a bit, but it seems Rob can't received new PMs. :)

Thanks again!

PS: still hunting for the caps :)

They are Audi Titanium 8AU with a matt lacquer.

• Like 1