Vrs order dates and expected build and delivery dates

Looking for advice and experiences from vrs owners. If I ordered a vrs petrol on 18/11/13 with some options then when would i get it delivered to me. I see a lot of posts saying build weeks etc etc can some some explain from the date I have given. Thanks.

3-6 months for a hatch

sooner for an estate as they started making the estate before the hatch

The main lot of hatches has only just started to build them

I ordered my one 12 weeks ago still waiting for a build date..

3-6 months for a hatch

sooner for an estate as they started making the estate before the hatch

The main lot of hatches has only just started to build them

I ordered my one 12 weeks ago still waiting for a build date..

Thats not true as many people have recently taken delivery.

Thats not true as many people have recently taken delivery.

They made few Hatches first ...( few could be 100)

But the main lot will start this month...!!

Don't be mistaken there lots of vRS on the road but most of them are Estates...!!

Ordered mine 15 Sept, build date in the computer is W48, but when the dealer informed they told it would rather be Januari and responded if you order a vrs now it will be end march to deliver,  I think it all depends on what options you take and the availability of those parts. During the order I already got the issue that the kessy system is not in stock one the build would be delayed with a view weeks. So I agree with baz555 foresee  about 3-6 months

Went for my test drive in vrs tdi and must say I was impressed with the performance and general handling and quality of the car interior went over the trade in and 0% finance and will think it over tonight but will probably go with it. Salesman says 12 weeks hopefully for delivery but could be 20weeks.

Just had a conversation with Skoda UK and my vrs estate in candy white with Columbus, winter pack and reversible boot liner will apparently be built on 14th Feb next year - ordered it on 18th October........

Just had a conversation with Skoda UK and my vrs estate in candy white with Columbus, winter pack and reversible boot liner will apparently be built on 14th Feb next year - ordered it on 18th October........

Hmmmmm, i'd take that with a pinch of salt, never heard of them confirm an actually date, they normally only give a week number and they only know them a few weeks before its built....

Thought it was a bit strange - just said they were working off a 16 week build which gave the date from the date of order - and then added another 3.5 weeks on top for delivery. Really looking forward to getting it but getting impatient already!

• Like 1

When I ordered my Hatch vRS 2nd September dealer wrote down 1st January pick up....

Car will be out of the factory on the 16th December, due to Christmas I think I will be picking it up 1st week of 2014

The dealer wasn't far out...!!