Windows misting up inside?

Am I the only one that has a problem with this? I get in in the morning to drive to work and the windows fog up and it takes a good 5 minutes for it to clear. That's 5 mins of the car idling getting zero MPG! Not to mention 5 mins earlier I need to get out of bed to compensate :P

It's the same when come out of work an night to drive home, another 5 mins of time and fuel wasted waiting on things to clear up.

Surely this cannot be normal? Does anyone else suffer from this phenomenon?

My own Rapid doesn't do this but the courtesy car I have at the moment does/did. I changed the ventilation settings to point at the screen and at the floor and it seems to have helped but this could be a coincidence.

Mine definitely does this! I have the climatronic and even with the 'Max' windscreen button pressed and the AC on, it indeed takes a good few minutes to clear. For some reason, the rear screen always mists up about five minutes into any journey - odd. 

Mine definitely does this! I have the climatronic and even with the 'Max' windscreen button pressed and the AC on, it indeed takes a good few minutes to clear. For some reason, the rear screen always mists up about five minutes into any journey - odd.

Yeah I have the climatronic too and the rear screen takes forever too.

Tonight I switched the climatronic off to see if closing off all the vents helps? I've never had a car this bad before, except maybe an L reg Corsa but that had issues with the pollen filter getting damp.