Amundsen

Can I fit this to my octavia? I have the bolero. Or will it **** in my face and cause me problems I can't be arsed to deal with?

Many thanks young men and women.

Will it what in your face?

More detail (about the car) needed otherwise the answer to the first question is simply, "Yes you can".

I'm assuming if you're replacing a Bolero you've got a facelift car (if it's in your profile I can't tell from my phone). In which case it's a case of swapping the two units over and adding the relevant aerials, etc (if you want to make use of DAB, BT, GPS).

• 2 months later...

Hi guys!

Perhaps I'm in the wrong topic but couldn't find any other.

I've got an Amundsen+ in my FL octavia scout. Im just happy about it but thereto's one problem - hands free doesn't work. Actually, I can hear the caller but he can't hear me. Went to local dealer. First he said microphone is fault. Was replaced. No luck! What can be the problem?

Dealer simply told me that for some reason original head unit (Columbus) has been replaced to Amundsen+ and this could be the reason. Still willing to activate it. Dealer can't help me. At the end of a day he recommended me to see Blaupunkt service.

Does anyone have had similar experience?

Many thanks for your feedbacks!