Call of duty ghosts clan

Clarkyzs

We've nearly nicked KC off the other clan. 3 victories to remove them and capture it.

I'll try and help with S&D if I can get online later. Family here makes it difficult as I have nowhere to play :-(

I'm away from the internet for a few hours and you guys go nuts! Properly impressed - going to try and kick everyone out of the room and see if I can get some Dom matches in to help out. Can't believe such a small clan might manage 10 out of 10...

Wondering if we need to get recruiting on here as there must be more Ghosts players here...

Edited by Lemming

I'd like a clan to play with? I'm on ps4 and my id is whoispol :)

Invite sent - we are ting to capture the node for Domination within the next 22 hours for total control :-)

I've barely touched Ghosts, which is odd as I've played COD more than anything other game on the ps3. The joys of having a new ps4 to distract me I suppose.

Found it way more fun with targets to go for :-)

6 left to neutralise the enemy clan then 15 to capture. 21 Domination wins away from clean sweep.

I've been kicked off again so wife's father can sleep as he's sleeping where I game.