Call of duty ghosts clan

Clarkyzs

I normally play TDM so often set that as the target.

We actually need to have individual targets and see if we can capture more ares and win the war.

Any body got preferences for particular game modes?

Edited by Lemming

Might want to check the app all - signed us up and we have moved up to Gold Division I believe...

TDM appears to be 35 wins so might be a good one to start on for anyone free :-)

Nice one. Hopefully myself and "King Leon" will get online tonight for an hour or so and see what we can achieve. We are at 14 of 35 wins required - team behind us is 12 so very close!

One clan member has already started progress towards Hardcore Kill Confirmed (3 of 7 required wins) & Hardcore Team Death March (2 of 7 required wins) so feel free to continue doing it.

Edited by Lemming

Hardcore will probably be me plus I added 3 or 4 to standard tdm as well. Just a shame my k/d ratio is ****e

Kill/Death is pointless really. Keep at it fella as you are going to capture 2 bases solo in Hardcore at this rate. Nice job!

Fester on a roll!

If we can manage TDM or Hardcore Domination tonight we will get extra logos for capturing 3 in 24 hours.

10 TDM to go but I'm driving 8+ hours today so not going to be much use :-(

We will get logos for first capture and bonus ones if we win in Gold Division as well as if we end up in the top 3. We'll impressed with the efforts all

Edit: Just looked and and if we achieve the above we will unlock the some of the bodycount outfits (red and black)

Edited by Lemming