Call of duty ghosts clan

Clarkyzs

2 well deserved promotions made. The two new player I invited haven't joined :-(

Not going to get the chance to get on today and reckon we are going to struggle to manage a full house with other teams challenging us

• Like 1

If we manage Dom we will unlock the achievement for having captured all nodes. Then we just need to finish the war still holding 5 nodes.

Looks like we will get a shed load of achievements whatever happens with only the capture all nodes being questionable. Top job all

Clan Wars Achievements earned in this clan war:

[x] Taste of Victory - Win a Clan War (Triad Reticle)

[x] Make Your Mark - Win a Clan War in Gold Division or higher (Body Count Camo)

[x] Sea Legs - Finish in the top 3 of the Oahu Clan War (Pirate Skull Patch)

[x] Rainswept - Finish in the top 3 of the Caracas Clan War (Gargoyle Patch)

[x] Unwavering - Hold a Target for 3 Days (Mummy Patch)

[x] First Move - Be the first Clan to Capture a Target within a Clan War (Wing Emblem)

[x] Gold Division - Qualify for the Gold Division in Clan Wars (Dead Gnome Patch)

[x] Committed - Hold 4 targets simultaneously (Cyclops Patch)

[x] End Game - Finish a Clan War holding 5 targets (Ninja Patch)

[x] Surveyor - Capture 5 targets during a Clan War (Purple Skull Patch)

[x] No Holds Barred - Capture 3 targets within a 24 hour period in a Clan War (Gold Chain Emblem)

Hey guys,

im a little lost as to how this actually works then? i show up as in the Clan roster but with most of you guys being on Xbox i cant get into Clan games etc so how do i work towards contributing? 

cheers!